Home Boarding at The Doggie Lodge
We’ve had so many enquiries about boarding so here’s the facts
1. Dogs need to be fully vaccinated – and wait for 2 weeks after their vaccines before coming.
2. Dogs over 6 months may need to be neutered. We don’t board females that are in season either.
3. Dogs first have to attend an assessment at daycare. This cost is €10 per dog for 2-3 hours.
4. Dogs must attend daycare regularly in order to stay with us.
5. Give us at least 6 weeks notice prior to their first stay so we can complete regular daycare assessments, your dog knows us, knows the routine and is happy in the environment .
6. We fill up FAST. We don’t have a kennels. We mind the dogs in our house therefore we only take a few dogs at a time.
7. Large/Multiple dog homes again as we board from home it’s obviously easier to make room for 1 little one so please give plenty of notice.
8. We want your dog to be happy to stay with us but socialised boarding and daycare is not for everyone. We will advise if it’s not right for your dog.
9. Prices: It costs €25 for your dog to stay for one night this includes daycare up to 11am on the day they are going home. For long stays (over 8 days) the cost is €20 per night this includes daycare up to 11am on the day they are going home. There’s an additional charge of €10 for a pick up after 11am
10. Drop off’s and Pick up’s must happen between 8am and 6pm (Mon-Fri excluding Bank Holidays) at The Doggie Lodge daycare centre in Rathnew. We do not provide out of hours service.